GENERAL DENTAL CARE
Care Your Mouth Deserves
General Dental Services
- Cleanings, Check-ups, Exams & X-rays are preventative procedures to keep your smile healthy.
- Fillings, Crowns and Restorative treatments using natural looking tooth colored materials.
- Dentures and Partial Dentures can be made in our office immediately after extractions.
- Bridges can be placed for missing teeth to close the space and return your smile to a natural appearance and functionality.
- Air Abrasion using fine sand and air to remove decay without the need for anesthesia. AKA the “Drill-less Drill”.
- Root Canals treatment used to repair or save a tooth that has extensive decay or serious infection.
- Extractions removal of teeth from the socket due to tooth decay, periodontal disease or trauma to the teeth.
- Implants can be restored with an abutment and crown after the implant has been placed by an oral surgeon or periodontist.
- Sleep Apnea and snoring can be can be relieved by using an oral appliance to open the airway.
- Nitrous Oxide is available to our patients to provide a comfortable experience during any dental procedure
McCleery Dental provides
- Excellence in general dental care
- Competent professional team
- Contemporary dental care
- Digital x-rays with low radiation
- Intra-Oral cameras
- Computerized dental charts
McCleery Dental offers dental care services to
- Senior Citizens
Additional information about McCleery Dental’s general dental care services