PREVENTIVE DENTAL CARE
Preventive Dental Care is the very foundation of a healthy mouth and smile. Preventive dental care provided by McCleery Dental is a comprehensive array of services designed to. . . well, prevent. . . painful, costly dental problems later in life.
Did You Know:
- Your oral health impacts your overall body health.
- Early detection of most conditions will save you time and money
- Decay is active and cavities will continue to progress until treated.
- Cleanings help to boost your immune system, as well as reduce incidence of inflammation and gum disease.
- Fluoride applications assist with reducing the incidence of decay.
- Sealants can be placed on chewing surfaces of unfilled teeth to block off bacteria from entering pits and fissures and causing cavities.
- Mouth guards can help prevent damage from trauma during sports.
- Night guards will help preserve your teeth by preventing wear, chips, fractures and broken teeth from grinding your teeth during the night.
- Having regular dental care save money over your lifetime.